Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fay30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 02:37 AM
    What treatment should I undergo to even out and whiten my skin from head to toe?
    What treatment should I undergo to even out and whiten my skin from head to toe? I'm a filipina and have a medium to dark skin.. I have uneven skin toe where there is a fair part and then a darker part. I want it fairer and whiten even just 2-3 tones whiter or fairer and even skin from face to toe. Hope you could help me. I've read a lot of articles and it shows that peeling isn't safe and only effective in the start please give me a effective and a lasting treatment thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 05:25 AM
    You visit your doctor and see what if any professional treatment is recommended.

You don't buy questionable drugs off the internet
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 3, 2012, 06:45 AM
    There really is no way.
    For one thing, any 'bleaching' is harmful, at the very least destroying your natural body oils. And for another, your skin is constantly sloughing off and being replaced. People have had disastrous problems as well as spending too much money for poor results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whiten-my skin [ 3 Answers ]

I have pimple dark I wait to be witheng

Whiten-my-skin [ 2 Answers ]

How can I lightening my skin,with out it turning back brown Do you now some product that I can pay in holland. Can you sens me a mail message

Does papaya really whiten the skin? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing a concept paper about whitening products, especially those with papaya.. I would like to know how does papaya whiten our skin (or does it really whiten the skin?) And how do experts say that green papaya is better than orange papaya when it comes to whitening the skin? ...

View more questions Search