Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wowzer515 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 12:48 AM
    Movie from the 1990
    A movie with deadly insects which build a large sand colony in the basement of a house which the owner of the house raises the insects until the turn on him.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Sounds like it might be the premiere episode of the second Outer Limits TV series. The pilot aired in 1995 and was entitled "The Sandkings". It was based on a George R.R. Martin short story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a TV movie from the 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I used to watch this movie when a was a teenager and I can only remember a little about it. Sorry for the bad description. This movie takes place in Nashville and this women sings her songsat small local bars to become noticed (this women in the movie is a small petite blond). In the movie...

Kids movie shown in the 1990's movie title [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all.. Im looking for this kids movie, I forgot the title because I was I believe 7 at the time Its not a cartoon but I remember two kids, a girl and boy (I think) and they went to a place with lots of books ( perhaps a library?) and there were I think 4 magical books (fairy tale, etc.. ) the 2...

Need the name of a 1990's TV movie [ 3 Answers ]

The plot: the biracial daughter of a wealthy Canadian family (father is black, mother white) falls in love with and married a white American. They decide to live in the United States, but it turns out the man is a villain who ends up raping her and selling her into slavery in the south. The parents...

1990 movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie has a woman who gets raped and killed then comes back as a angel. She then helps her sister because she knows she will soon be raped as well. The Ghost falls in love with a man from town but at the end she killed the rapist

View more questions Search