Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KatMama28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Me and my boyfriend want to have a baby. But the problem is that we tried the natural way but that is not working out. His sperm does not swim. Is there another way that we can make a baby by putting his sperm into one of my eggs. Or it's that he can have kids at all do to the fact that his sperm is too weak to make a baby. Is there a name for that (putting his sperm into my eggs). Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Kat, has his doctor told you that his sperm is too "weak?"

How do you know this?

The procedure you are talking about is called invitro fertalization.
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 12, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Or artificial imsamination I believe is what its called where the inject his sperm into you
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 04:50 AM
    If his doctor hasn't diagnosed this and you are just pressuming because you haven't got pregnant that his sperm are weak, you could try having sex in a position that puts the penis as close to the cervix as possible at the point of ejaculateion, such as doggy style or your legs over his shoulders, then lie with your hips on a pillow or 2 immediately after sex, for 1/2 an hour, to give any lazy or weak sperm a better chance. But you also need to work out when you ovulate, which is nmormally 14 days before you period starts on a 28 day cycle(but this can vary), try to have sex 2 days before during and after ovulation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help. Am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Alrite. I'm 16 yrs old. And I'm not shure if I'm pregnant or not. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on November 24th. He pulled out... as far as I know. Or so he says anyway. I was supposed to get my period the week after that. I didn't get it. I finally got it.. about 3 days ago. But its...

I Wonder If I May Be Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

We are trying to get pregnant and we did have sex when I was ovluating... so it is a great possibility... just want others opinions. The last few days I have been really light headed and have had headaches. I am also very very tired today. What do you think? I am not suppose to start...

Pregnant again? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I just had my first baby, he is seven weeks old. I still haven't had my period and I am worried that I might be pregnant again, we didn't wait the whole six weeks before we started having sex again, I had stopped bleeding and the stitches where gone so we didn't see the harm in it,...

Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I often had a normal period (30 days cycle), I never been late.. But now, I am delayed for 4 days and experienced a lot of cramping.. An I got a light period.. Could I be pregnant or became pregnant then mc?

View more questions Search