Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 11:21 PM
    Immigrate next year to Canada
    Hi people,

So, finally the time has to put up my question for immigration to Canada. I am doing my construction management thesis and likely to finish it by 6 months from now. What information I aspire to extract is about Immigration to Canada to start my new professional life and career. Anybody can tell me how to go about it? And the other ways (legal) to put up my file for the same at the Canadian embassy. I don't want to hire a consultant in or around, cause have been already fooled last year and can't afford losing a good amount of my earned bucks.

I am 27, Unmarried, Bachelor of Civil engineering and would be completing Masters in Construction Management by May 2013.

Thanks in your anticipation.
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 11:51 PM
    Hahaha... I am surprised I have 0 answers after 48 hours of putting up a question at AMHD. This is kind of depressing and I am losing my interest in this portal, else we have people answering to loss of virginity, sexual problems, depressed love life, suicide, commitments and all that . Thanks for no help.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 01:21 AM
    Perhaps nobody actually has an answer for you. It's not all that simple of a question.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 4, 2012, 01:33 AM
    Canada has a very good, comprehensive website about immigration, cic.gc.ca.
    It boggles my mind that anyone would pay for information.
    Of course you forgot to say what country you are in. Makes a big difference.

OK, India... I read some old posts of yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In Canada, can a 16 year old girl date a 24 year old guy? [ 1 Answers ]

In Canada, can a 16 year old girl date a 24 year old guy? Is it legal? Anybody? Please.

Is it easier to immigrate to the USA via Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Belgium and would like to immigrate to the US. I had a J1 visa in 2007-2008 but did not find a solution to extend. I heard that it is easier to immigrate to Canada than to the USA, and then to immigrate from Canada to the US. Is it true? What do you think? How many years will it...

How do talk and help your 18 year old son in canada [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18 year old son . Who graduated from high school and is and apprentice mechanic who does work part time. He has always been a pretty good kid and everyone has always told us what a wonderful young man he is and how polite he is. The day he graduated something chnaged in him maybe the...

4 year LD USA/Canada . [ 5 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend now ex.. on icq 4 years ago we chatted for about 8 months and then he flew me to canada. We did this back and forth back and forth invested a lot into the relationship.. some my money but a lot his part cause he had a higher position at work then me.. we both have finished...

View more questions Search