Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michelle556 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Is he lying to me or does he really love me
    I've been dating this guy for 2 months and he claims that he loves me. The thing is I really like him but can't seem to trust him not long ago he told me that he was a player but stopped playing around. He is very funny and makes me laugh when am with him I feel so alive but we hardly spend time together the only time he comes to see me is after midnight when I confronted him about this he told me that he is always studying during the day. But he has all the time in this world for his friends he doesn't even spoil me but he spoils his friends. I feel like I don't mean anything to him the only thing we have going on in this relationship is sex which he says that he enjoys so much. I don't want to be his booty call but it seems like I am apparently he doesn't see me as a booty call. Oh and when I asked him why doesn't he ever show me that he loves me he told me that he is not the kind of guy who shows off his emotions and am expecting too much from him. I broke up with him 2 weeks ago and he asked me to take him back .I took him back but still nothing has changed.we can never spend time like a normal couple does he is always making excuses about his school work but I know in my heart that he is making excuses. I mean we are both in varsity and my work load is as much as his I never make that as an excuse when he knocks on my door after midnight.sometimes it feels like he is ashamed to be seen with me around campus. I try my best to put much effort in our relationship because I really really like him. A few hours ago he came to my block and after 30minutes he left telling me that he was going to play a video game and I should call him if I want him to come but after midnight I did call him he is not answering my calls... I really try so hard to believe him and trust him but I don't and I have a feeling that he is really into me is just that something or somebody is getting in the way please do advice me because I really don't know how to handle this situation. I still want to keep him just need him to see how much he means to me I feel so naïve and stupid

Desperate
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 2, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Theirs guys 1,000 times better leave him.
    He only is using you for sex and your blind to it despite the fact you basically wrote it in your question.
    harmony89 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2012, 07:37 PM
    Its obvious that he just wants you for sex.. yes he probobly likes you, but that's not enough. If he really wants to be with you then he needs to put in time and effort. He may ask you to take him back but that's only because he wants to feel in control of rthe relationship.or whatever it is. Be smart don't get your feelings more involved than they already are... the sex mst be good... but I promise there is way better out there and plus men that would love to spend time with you
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 08:59 PM
    You are a booty call to him. Leave him alone and don't take him back
    Michelle556 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 04:49 AM
    I guess it is clear that I am just a booty call to him its just that I've been turning a blind eye on it
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Now is the time to walk away.
    I wish you well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he lying? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating someone for two months and for the first time in a very long time, I'm really happy. We've been seeing each other a couple times each week and we chat by phone or text a couple of times a week. Last weekend, I was surprised that he was really vague about his plans for the week,...

Lying [ 9 Answers ]

I have a huge problem, Ive been with my boyfriend for over a year and half and I have a hard time telling him the truth. How can I fix it?

Lust, love or lying? HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

http://www.horder.com.au/images/starfish_relationships.jpg, backstory: I've never been in a relationship before. I'm a freshman in college, and recently began dating (after courting) a sophomore who lives in my hall. He is white, but his parents are missionaries in Mexico so he's technically...

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

View more questions Search