Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdanzl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Coleman furance trouble shooting questions
    Furnace ignites and then shuts off right away.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2012, 06:23 PM
    It may just be a dirty flame sensor. It's a meatal rod that sits in front of the burners with one wire going to it. You can turn the power off going to the furnace and clean it by scraping it with a knife. Turn the power back on to the system and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman model no.dgaa070bdta free trouble shooting? [ 2 Answers ]

My coleman lp furnace soots up bad I have cleaned it several times and it will run for a while , and it soots up again , it worked great last year and I also smell gas when it does kick in , the grean light keeps flashing.

Coleman evcon electric furance 1999 mobile home [ 1 Answers ]

Have a coleman evcon electrical furance for mobile home.We had to last year turn the breaker unit on the furance off and on it would work and in middle of night it wouldn't come back on.Most times it would take several times of doing that before it would come on and work. Sometimes it would work...

Coleman evcon furance for mobile home [ 0 Answers ]

Have a coleman evcon furance for mobile home.I have replaced both heating elements. The heat will not come on. When I turn it on 'ON' AND heat on thermostat it works but doesn't heat up. When I turn it on auto on thermastat it comes through motions on unit but doesn't come on at all.

Coleman Evcon Presdential Furance [ 1 Answers ]

The furance doesn't want to start up.You can hear the fan motor hum as if it is going to run but after a min.or so it shuts down.If I lower the thermostate all the way down and leave it for several hours it will then run.I have replaced the Thermostate

Trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

hi I have 1997 dodge ram 1500 4x4 my tail light went out and then the single light would . Cheeked out both. Bulbs on the right side, know the kicker is the hazzards work, the turnsignal works, if I step on the break.pleas help. Note I have replaced the turnsignal switch. still no luck.

View more questions Search