Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KacieMarie_ Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Baby On The Way; Both Attracted To Both Sexes!
    Okaai. So me and my boyfriend are having a baby boy, in less than a month actually. But now things are becoming odd. Not between us; We`re actually pretty great. Its he said he`s 7% gay, as in he`d only like for a guy to things to him--excluding anal sex--just oral basically but not return the favor. && He finds several guys attractive. But basically, I find gay girls attractive and honestly, I find any pretty girls body parts attractive.
    He has a problem with it. But that's not what's bothering me--Its that we`re about to have a baby and I`m becoming attracted to girls && he`s already half attracted to guys, just not as bad as me cause I tell him I`m attracted to this and this. With him its just he`s cute and smile--one guy did make him blush though. We call him Frank, like Frank Ocean. Anyway, I don`t know what to think and I need a little bit of advice.. if possible?
    wazzaguy Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2012, 06:05 PM
    I think the best thing to do is keep your relationship going until at least he stops and moves to a guy or you w/ a woman.But you should keep the baby in my opinion. :) And don't worry too much it's normal.
    KacieMarie_ Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 06:17 PM
    Ooh We`re Definitely Keeping Him. He told me the 7% thing like 5 or 6 months into our relationship. Mines just now coming--I find myself sort of attracted to one of my closest friend that's actually pregnant too, but was bi. But she doesn`t know. She was huggin all on our other friend Carmen (false name), who doesn't know she likes her, but it made me a little jealous. :/
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 09:10 PM
    How old are you guys? You have a
    Baby due soon and you're concerned about sexual identity? Your hormones are probably in flux right now.
    Get prepared for this baby. Deal with the other later.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 2, 2012, 09:14 PM
    What advice could you possibly need?
    Gay or straight doesn't matter. Im sure your not the only woman in the world he's attracted to and he doesn't leave and I'm sure its not a problem. So why does it matter if he's a attracted to a few guys to?
    Same goes for you but vice versa
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 3, 2012, 12:09 AM
    You sound very, very young. Concentrate on supporting yourselves, using birth control, and taking good care of the baby. Who cares what sorts of attributes each of you is attracted to, or what pet names you give people? It only matters if one of you acts on it in a way that is hurtful or upsetting to the other one.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 05:33 AM
    Someone is not 7 percent gay. He is either bi or gay. Gay will just like guys. Bi will like both,

He is either bi or he is not. No percentage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he attracted to me [ 34 Answers ]

There is a guy in my college who is quite a bit older than me and has been displaying flirtacious behaviour for a while. Here is my point: While at first, that is the first two years that I knew him I felt nothing at all other than amusement at his jokes. But a few months ago I realised I did feel...

I don't know who I'm attracted to [ 3 Answers ]

I know that Im straight, Ive been in love before but it was with a guy way older than me and he was unattainable. But for some reason I've never really enjoyed kissing or anything with my boyfriends. I just started dating this guy a couple days ago and he seems nice and funny I guess, and I want a...

I think my man is not attracted to me [ 4 Answers ]

I ask my man if I was pretty he did not answer

Attracted to another [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I haven't had a girlfriend in about 4 years I continue to try different girls in my school but most of them are too young and others just would not date I don't know. I know I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what, one thing I do know is that I'M TOO NICE , I LET GIRLS GET AWAY...

Battle of the sexes! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here's the situation, Im putting my house up for sale and though my house is trimmed out to the max there hasn't been much done to the kitchen. So my plan is to do a tile backsplash. Here's my question, I want to use 12 x 12 tiles on a diag. 1) its quicker 2) its a lot cheaper. My wife is like...

View more questions Search