Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Child pant lining?
    Hello,

I have been wearing a pair of child jeans (I had gotten form my cousin) a while ago. When I noticed, the lining irritates my skin or something. Causing my skin to turn to a pinky-purple color and is very rough.

Should I put lotion on or what?
    Is there possibly something in the liner irritating my skin, if so any info would be great!

Check out some similar questions!

Endometrial lining 12 mm [ 1 Answers ]

I am 44 years old and have two children. I am in good general health, very fit and have healthy life stile. I have 4 fibroids. The last ultrasound results are the following: uterus 12.4 x 8 x 9 cm, endometrial lining somewhat distorted, measures up to 12 mm, submucosal fibroid 6.1x6.6x6.3 cm,...

Madrasa teacher claim coat pant is haram,pl clear it [ 0 Answers ]

Madrasa teacher claim coat pant is haram,pl clear it

A silver lining for congress [ 3 Answers ]

$621 million well spent on the Capitol Visitors Center? Harry Reid thinks so... Not only do our elected officials no longer have to smell the tourists, the center has many bathrooms and "souvenirs are available."

Drain not lining up with new tub [ 2 Answers ]

House is 30yrs old black PVC "pipe" new drain hole for new tub is almost 2"to the "left"of actual drain in "hole".. I know just cut the pipe and move it .... but it looks like the connection we have to go back to ..to cut is embedded in the cement slab.. so any one have any "great" ideas... of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.