Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    libralady1006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Homart automatic 600 furnace
    I bought a home with a homart automatic 600 gas furnace. The model # is 8677278. The plumbing and heating guys told me I need a new aqua stat. Where can I find this part?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2012, 07:37 PM
    I hate to be the one to say it. But if you know nothing about boilers or the parts involved this could be a very danderous field to dabble in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homart Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Was wondering if anybody knew how to get information on this furnace, Sears was not able to find anything on it other than saying, "old" and "not supported". Number on the plate is 867.60241

Sears homart furnace [ 3 Answers ]

We have a sears homart furnace 867-6395 when was it manufactured

Old SEARS Homart 600 furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I've managed to turn the pilot ON but the burners don't come on even after I turn the temp. To 90D on my TM? Also, the pilot Knob is missing a screw (I can pulled it off) and some sort of plug? (there's 2 holes on the sides of the Knob) does anyone know what kind of screw fit in there and what...

Homart 867 Gas Furnace won't work after power outage [ 10 Answers ]

I have two Homart 867 Gas furnaces. After a lengthy power outage yesterday they won't turn back on. I was able to manually light the pilot and switch the regulator (? Name ?) to open vs. auto in order to heat my house, but when I turn it back to Auto it cuts off the gas to the burner and no heat...

Sears Homart furnace - very old! [ 3 Answers ]

We just bought a house with a Sears Homart Gas fired furnace, model # 867.761831. The instruction manual that I found here does not show the actual model we have. I and my brother in law have tried repeatedly to light the pilot light with no success. It burns on natural gas. We've made sure the...

View more questions Search