Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M broadwater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 02:57 PM
    White jelly bug
    I was stung a few days ago by a tiny white bug. It looks like a tiny ball of fuzzy white jelly. The sting burns and itches and left a good size knot. Could u please help not sure if I need to see a doctor

Check out some similar questions!

I'll take a jelly donut [ 0 Answers ]

Dora makes 15 different varieties of donuts. Seven are filled. Mr. Sweet tooth needs to choose a dozen, all different, 6 filled and 6 unfilled. How many different assortments might he choose?

Jelly discharge? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I've been on the cerazette pill from July now... this past month I have missed a few days bit have taken double dose when rememberd a day or two later... I have been with men and I don't think I am pregnant but I have have jelly discharge... its very thick and jelly like... never normally have...

Jelly-like discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Today after I urinated I noticed a jelly-like discharge. This has never happened to me before. I haven't taken my birth control in about a month and even that month I only took it about 2 weeks total. I have also had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago. Not looking for judgment on that, only answers....

Jelly Fish [ 2 Answers ]

We have been going to the Florida Gulf Cost for 30 years and have notice that jelly fish always seem to be in the waters now, seems to be more of a problem the last 2 years. Is there a reason that they are more abundant now? Is there a summer month that they are less a problem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search