Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calidoso62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 03:31 AM
    How can I get support.
    My question is if I'm 19 years old and I leavy by myself in united states and I work part time, I have to pay rent,food,gas, staff I need and I want to go to college. How can I ask the government to help me without paying them later.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 2, 2012, 04:19 AM
    Actually you are more likely to find a scholarship (free education funds as opposed to a gov't loan) from a private source. There are so many that they are hard to find! My nephews are getting scholarships to go to college, but they are local to where they live. Start googling scholarships. There might be one for 'child of Korean War veteran who lives in San Diego' or something very obscure (I just made that up) so you have to keep looking. If you want help, ask us, but you need to give us all the details of your life.
    You also have to have done well in high school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I no longer pay child support will my spousal support paid increase? [ 10 Answers ]

I live in California and my daughter is 19 yrs old and just graduated from high school, I was paying child support and spousal support, now that I am no longer obligated to pay child support will the spousal support I pay to my ex get increased?

Can I sue a child support agency for not enforcing support orders? [ 15 Answers ]

In 2002, a NY family court ordered my ex-husband (the non-custodial parent of our 2 minor children) to pay child support in the amount of $250 per week. This court order was subsequently made a part of our divorce decree in 2005. In 2004, the NCP moved from NY to OR then eventually to CA to...

What establishes nh state jurisdiction over ma for child support,obligor of support I [ 8 Answers ]

Which state has jurisdiction over divorce/child support,divorce was tried and final in state of nh, after divorce finalized in nh,mother and child moved,and still reside in s.carolina since 2005,father/obligor moved to ma(out of financial nessesity,free room to live) so mother registered nh divorce...

Is there a stute of limition on sposal support and child support in because canada [ 1 Answers ]

I have been separated for 7+ years in BC Canada. Children are now over 19. Is there a limitation on the time my spouse can claim child and spousal support?

View more questions Search