Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nursekjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 12:15 AM
    US today measured me at 7 weeks
    My US today measured me at 7 weeks and ?days(can't remembr) should I have seen FHT?? They scheduled a D&C in a few hours and I want to be sure I'm making the right decision or is it possible they just don't detect it yet?

Check out some similar questions!

19 years old. 32 weeks and 2 days today. Weight right now is 186. Before pregnancy ar [ 1 Answers ]

19 years old. 32 weeks and 2 days today. Weight right now is 186. Before pregnancy around 160. This is first baby which is a boy. I have high BP every time I go to the doctor. My feet always go numb and turn purple randomly even if I'm sitting down. They have done testing every time to see if I...

My kitten is 6 weeks old today. I have had him since he was 3 days old. [ 1 Answers ]

I have already weaned him from the replacement kitten milk by slowly introducing cat food mixed with the replacement milk for about 5 days. Now he is fully on cat canned food. I haven't noticed him drinking any of his water though. Should I be worried. I put a small amount in a bowl next to his...

I am 40 weeks pregnant today [ 2 Answers ]

I am 40 weeks pregnant today. I had my membranes stripped this past Monday (3/14/11) and lost my mucus plug last Tuesday and have been losing more throughout the day today. The mucus was thick and stretchy and brown tinged. I have been having contractions on and off for about 4 weeks now and am...

36 weeks today! [ 23 Answers ]

So I've reached my 36 week point!! I go full term next week. When I rolled out of bed this morning I had shrek feet I can't even curl my toes. My husband went to work so he can't rub them what do I do to make swelling go down??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.