Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ronnieneedshelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 07:07 PM
    i need answers please!
    Several years ago, My sister and my first wife had a ouji board. I asked the board to prove that it is real by turtning on my stereo or a light. It did nothing. So I went to bed... The closet light then flick on and off3x's. Since then I have had a sense that this thing is following me. I have had 2 bad marriages, and several good relationships good bad in like over night recent one included. What do I do to get rid of this thing and leave me alone??
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2012, 07:20 PM
    I'm not a big believer in "spirit" but I have had experiences in the past when lights have gone on in my home, and off, for no apparent reason. I looked into what this is supposed to mean per people who believe more in spirits and so on. I learned that most believe that lights being turned on and off and so on are generally the spirits of people we loved who have passed, and who want us to know they are looking over and love us. I would consider it a blessing, and not worry about it.

As for your hardships, just know that happens to everyone in life. Relationships can be difficult and you can probably sort out why yours have been so difficult in therapy. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, but you can figure out what you can do differently to either be a better partner, or perhaps find a better partner if you are choosing people who are not committed to you.

Best wishes.
    Ronnieneedshelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dontknownuthin View Post
    I'm not a big believer in "spirit" but I have had experiences in the past when lights have gone on in my home, and off, for no apparent reason. I looked into what this is suposed to mean per people who believe more in spirits and so on. I learned that most believe that lights being turned on and off and so on are generally the spirits of people we loved who have passed, and who want us to know they are looking over and love us. I would consider it a blessing, and not worry about it.

As for your hardships, just know that happens to everyone in life. Relationships can be difficult and you can probably sort out why yours have been so difficult in therapy. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, but you can figure out what you can do differently to either be a better partner, or perhaps find a better partner if you are choosing people who are not commited to you.

Best wishes.
    thanks I do appreciate what you have told me. It just seems to weird that before that happened everything was great. Since that happened its like my life has turned upside down. I also seen this thing 2x's. Its not anyone I know!!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    i need answers please!!!!!!!!
    Several years ago, My sister and my first wife had a ouji board. I asked the board to prove that it is real by turtning on my stereo or a light. It did nothing. So I went to bed.... The closet light then flick on and off3x's. Since then I have had a sence that this thing is following me. I have had 2 bad marriages, and several good relationships good bad in like over night recent one included. What do I do to get rid of this thing and leave me alone????????????
    What has happened to you after the use of a ouji is something I have seen happen many times to the people involved. Far too many to be a coincidence .

I feel this is the way the "spirits" can get the needed invitation and do what they came to do, cause pain, sorrow, and torment.

If everyone or even a majority of the ouji users were subjected to full blown "tear your house and everyone in it to shreads" hauntings, there wouldn't be many ignorant enough to ignore that and use one.This would defeat the purpose of the "spirits".

But even those terrifying and obvious true hauntings can be the result. It is very rare but it happens.
    I have seen it.

These beings are intelligent , devious , and liars. Very good liars.
    Posing as a loved one is an excellent way to sucker people into giving them permission they need to enter your life.

I don't remember who said it but to get people not to believe in his existing was the smartest thing Satan could ever do.

When it is all considered to be bad luck or coincidence it eliminates people doing the only thing I have seen stop it.
    That is to get an experienced priest, minister , pastor, or any member of the clergy to take care of the situtation.

I am not promoting any religion or belief. It is simply what I have seen and learned in over 30 years of studying the paranormal.

Take it for what you think it is worth, but do some research and gain some understanding before you dismiss the idea..

I wish you well.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 3, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Martini has great advice to offer on this subject. Ouija is something that is not a simple game and it can open spiritual doors.

I might suggest, however, to deal with this problem according to the Bible. Communicating with spirits, whether as a game or not, is considered a serious sin and that action would need to be dealt with... and it's not usually as easy as saying "I'm sorry". Prayerfully you need to renounce those actions and seek forgiveness... and this will be easier to do and understand if you speak to a pastor about it.

I can only offer advice, it's up to you on how you handle it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just want answers [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-wife dropped my 13 year old daughter off at my door 3 weeks ago, she says " she is not allowed to stay over night at my house anymore". So what do I do? File for sole custody? Or wait to see if she will agree to the original custody order which was 50/50 joint legal physical. Because this is...

Just need answers [ 0 Answers ]

I can relate to a few posts here, but when I smell burning and these four shadows appear I am terrified. I can feel them very strongly and seem to be getting worse and worse. It keeps me from sleeping and recently for the first time scared me so badly that I had to turn the lights on and still was...

I Need Answers [ 3 Answers ]

... Okay I just turned twenty, and I have a friend named taylor, he is in one of my college classes, him and his ex girlfriend who is pregnant(not sure by who) were broke up and me and him started to hang out. Well one night we got a little too into each other and we ended up having sex, now this...

Answers for these [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help with these homework questions because I am lost. I know the formula but I can't put 2 and 2 together. 2. An investor bought 100 shares of Venus Corporation common stock 1 year ago For $40 per share. She just sold the shares for $44 each, and during the year, She received...

View more questions Search