Ask
    upnorthdennis Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Where is furnace controller on my luxaire furnace
    Where would I find the furnace controller on my luxaire furnace
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2012, 06:54 PM
    I have seen all of your question about the luxaire system. You do know that luxaire makes many different models of systems. With out knowing your model its impossible to give a answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My luxaire furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyonemy luxaire furnace starts up and after a few minutes the burner shuts off fan keeps blowing know anything about luxaire furnace

Luxaire furnace [ 0 Answers ]

How do you fix a Luxaire furnace every year the furnace goes out. I think because I constantly turn the heat up and down. I call a tech he comes out and it's the same issue. The safety switch has turned off or something like that. I know it's simple because it takes the guy like 10 minutes total...

Luxaire gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a luxaire gas furnace model number G8T08012UHA11A. The igniter would not ignite so I replaced it with a norton igniter 02532625000 model 271n 0734. Still would not ignite. I can hear the gas come on and you can light it with a match. How can I test to make sure I got a good igniter and...

Luxaire Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Our furnace at our second home runs the fan but no heat comes out. This does not happen all the time. Can be a problem because we are not here all the time

Luxaire furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace cuts in and out far too often and my furnace will cut in and blow nothing but cold air. The red trouble shooting light flashes 8 times meaning "lockout caused by loss of flame" Any ideas why either of these situations happen?:confused: I have put in a new flame sensor as well as a...

View more questions Search