Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clock511 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Why don't warm and cold air masses mix?
    Hi
    HowHardCanItBe Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2014, 09:37 PM
    They do, it's just that it doesn't happen smoothly and instantaneously. If one were visible, like smoke, you'd see billowing intermingling that eventually becomes a uniform haze.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Warm cold water [ 6 Answers ]

My cold water at the sinks runs very warm before it turns cool

What do I do about guy who's warm one minute and cold the next? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok... so this might be kind of long but here goes: so I dated this guy for like seven months, we were really close attached at the hip; you know how the story goes, well he broke up with me for a few reasons which from what I've been told was more to push me away than anything, well, we didn't...

Always cold-can't get warm? [ 1 Answers ]

This question is actually for my mom. She had gastric bypass surgery over 4 years ago and is doing great. She was never a cold natured person before, even after losing over 125 lbs. but in the last six months it seems that she can't get warm. On a typical day she wears pantyhose, long johns, and...

Luk warm to cold shower [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 showers 1 with temp control the other doesn't.when I run the sinks the water comes out hot. I ran the hot water for the shower and check he pipe it was warm then ran the sinks the pipe was hot. I have a oil furnace that heats the hot water.

Furnace blowing cold air.starts out warm, goes to cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Hoping for help here. I recently had my ignitor replaced. Before that, the furnace wasn't working at all. Now it starts blowing warm (not hot) air, then gradually over a period of a couple of hours, the air cools down until it is completely cold and the temperature in the house drops drastically....

View more questions Search