Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sara299 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 10:55 AM
    My best friend's boyfriend doesn't believe that she loves him.
    My best friend's boyfriend doesn't believe that she loves him.

They are in relationships for 2 weeks now.
    My best friend asked me that how to prove him (her boyfriend) that she loves him?
    I need a good advice to answer this question.

I know that she can't really prove that she loves him.
    She have to show that she loves him. She loves him. She is showing her love everyday to him so that should be enough for her.
    But what is missing?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2012, 10:56 AM
    She doesn't "prove" that she loves him. That is immature, middle-school thinking and behavior.

Nov 1, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Well, she has shown "PROVED" him that she loves him but he doesn't realized that. That's his problem isn't it?
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 1, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Hmmm why the guy doesn't believe she ''loves him''
    OH YEA maybe the fact that its only been 2 WEEKS!
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Two weeks is not the "in love with you" stage of a mature relationship. It's an "you are interesting and I'd like to get to know you better". She shouldn't worry about proving she's in love with someone she's just started dating - she should just take the time to get to know him, slowly. She probably doesn't "love" him - she probably doesn't really know what that even is yet. Being attracted to someone, excited about them, wanting to be with them can be the start of a relationship that leads to love but in itself, it's not love. Instead of trying to prove anything to him, she should just say, "I like you and want to get to know you better. We've just been seeing each other for two weeks, so I feel things are going well." The love talk is silly at this stage.

Nov 2, 2012, 10:06 AM
    WoW, I learned something here. Thanks a lot

One question: How do you know that "Two weeks is not "in love with you"stage of a mature relationship?" IS there difference after 2 weeks?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend tells his best female friend he loves her should I be worried? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. It took him a long time to attach himself to me he did not tell me he loved me for over an year of our relationship and even after that he never said it much. He was very distant for the long me and wanted to things very very slow! I understood from his...

My boyfriend loves my friend [ 1 Answers ]

I have this guy which I really like, and he used to like me. All his friends told me that. Lately he played a game with my friend and things got serious and they talk to each other every day in class and sit with each other and I really think that now I mean nothing to him. I caught them two...

I am in love with my friend but she loves her ex boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I am in love with my friend whom I know like from 1 year and she considers me as a good friend. She always used to share a lot of things about her ex with him after the break up. She is used to cry a lot, so I thought as a friend I should console her. I gave her a lot of support emotionally and...

My girl friend is 6 months pregnant and doesn't respect or act like she loves me at all... [ 5 Answers ]

I pay all her bills treat her 4 yr old daughter like my own.the only time she ever is nice is if she wants something... I even bought her a car... she is in a custody battle and I pay the lawyer... all I do is give and I only get to see her every other week... this has been going on for 10 mon.....

He doesn't love me he loves my friend [ 2 Answers ]

There's this boy I'm in love with. He doesn't love me he likes me as a friend but not as a girl friend. He told me and ever girl in the class he has a crush on this girl.ahe is my best friends and she likes him 2 what should I do I'm heaertbroken?!

View more questions Search