Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hasaan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 08:36 AM
    I am weak & 20 year old.how I improve my health
    I am weak and want to improve my healt. I am 20 year old with only 42 kg weight.plz tel me how I improve my health and make it stronger
    phyl012 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Hi,

You can improve your health by doing three very simple things : exercize, eat well and get enough sleep. By doing those things, you will increase your strength and stamina, attain a better height/weight ratio and, above all, feel much better and happier. The best place to start is by enrolling in a fitness program offered by a private gym or your local YMCA.

If you don't smoke, don't start. If you do, quit! Also avoid drug or alcool abuse.

Cheers.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 1, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by phyl012 View Post
    Hi,

You can improve your health by doing three very simple things : exercize, eat well and get enough sleep. By doing those things, you will increase your strength and stamina, attain a better height/weight ratio and, above all, feel much better and happier. The best place to start is by enrolling in a fitness program offered by a private gym or your local YMCA.

If you don't smoke, don't start. If you do, quit! Also avoid drug or alcool abuse.

Cheers.
    I don't think enrolling in a private gym which is expensive will help him in the beginning.

Get your sleep schedule straight right away, don't jam pack yourself to gain weight but definitely start getting more carbs and calories.
    Oh and please for the love of god make sure your daily protein intake is a decent amount (atleast).

I wouldn't jump into any jogs right away start with light weights high reps stretch a lot and go for some short walks if possible.
    phyl012 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 05:54 PM
    The local YMCA is cheaper and that's why I suggested it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 3 year old cat gave birth to one kitten, is weak and won't cut umbilical cord [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old feral cat... she spends most of her time outside and comes back and forth only to eat... all this time I thought she was infertile or so I was told... a few days ago I realized she was pregnant and the night before last she ran into my basement and made herself comfortable in my...

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

My job said I can cover my 22 year old for health ins. Are there tax implications? [ 4 Answers ]

Thank you for your help! My son is 22 & without health insurance, & my job said that I can cover him, but said nothing else. I am wondering if I need to worry about anything to do with filing taxes at all? I don't want to do a thing other than pay for him to have insurance, period. I don't want...

Mental health of a sixteen year old girl [ 10 Answers ]

Ok as of late I have been crying myself to sleep. I am mean a lot, and I don't remember being mean or why I was mad. I am finding myself staying away from people more than normal. I don't want to talk to people that much. I don't even find joy in playing with my three year old cousin. I use to love...

View more questions Search