Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peytonsmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Do I have to replace gutter vent boots?
    I had my gutter's cleaned and they said I needed 5 ventboots replaced for $525. What is a ventboot (wasn't home when they came)? Is it necessary? Does price sound reasonable? Can't seem to find anything in Google about gutter vent boots. Thanks.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Venbt boots are not part of the gutter, they are the flashings around pipes sticking through your roof. Try this site U.S. Inspect Home Inspection:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful boots [ 4 Answers ]

Right. I have a pair of gorgeous, metallic blue, well fitting, knee-high Doc Martin boots. The problem is when I lace them up and try to walk in them the crease at my ankle is so stiff I find it digs really badly into my achilles tendon and ribs away the skin. How do you soften leather boots?...

Rain Gutter Question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi. We're re-roofing our home and will be installing new rain gutters soon. Does anyone have any opinions on the leaf guards or gutter helmet products that are meant to keep debris out of the gutters? Do they work well? We have a lot of trees in the yard and many maples that make a mess in the...

Gutter Dicing Cables [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of installing Gutter Deicing Cables on my home. Is this a job that should be done professionally? What issues should I consider before having the job done or doing it myself? Are there any homeowners out there with experience using gutter deicing cables? Is this even a good idea...

The Boots [ 2 Answers ]

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, move to Texas . Bert always Wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he Buys them and wears them home. Walking proudly he goes into the kitchen and says to his wife, "Notice Anything different about me?" Margaret looks him...

Gutter System [ 2 Answers ]

I'm shopping for new gutters for my home and just want to know the difference between seamless gutters and seamless aluminum gutters.

View more questions Search