Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramakrishna247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 04:50 AM
    Three wire thermostat wiring diagram
    I have three wire thermostat and one digitel meter to control the boiler temperature could u please tell me how to connect it

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do after I wire from wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rockewell 83-621 motor that has been converted from 220V to 110V via the wiring diagram. Now I have 2 wire ends that I need to connect to a power cord so I can plug it into the wall outlet. The wiring diagram just say the ends go to the power cord. How do I know which wire would be...

Goodman furnace guso50-2 thermostat wiring instructions for 2 wire thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Looking to hook up a 2 wire heat only thermostat as the door with the weiring diagram is missing it's a goodman guso50-2?

Ge thermostat to hunter thermostat wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to wire a hunter 42999b to 1977 ge heat pump. Need to know what wires go where there are more wires on old one then what connects to new one!

Thermostat wire diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I have a red and a white coming from the fan and a red and white coming from the furnace. Which terminals on the thermostat (Y - G - W - R) are for the furnace and which is for the fan? Which is hot and ground for each? Hot water heat, garage register has a fan attached to circulate the heat.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.