Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sku11dude123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 11:29 AM
    PNG Problem's
    Hey, I have been using Paint.net for the last year and this month it's not letting me put in PNG'S in there correct format, Instead of having a transparent background, the background appear's black or white. How do I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

Problem Stats wording issue in a problem- When was the study done? [ 1 Answers ]

" The following table is a list of the number of MD's per 100,000 people in 2002 as reported as an indicator of the availability of health care in the 50 states and the District of Columbia"... When was the study done? Yes, I know that sounds like a dumb question and I am probably over thinking...

1993 honda accord 10th anniversary edition -problem with emc and or fuel problem [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick response and research in helping me with my problem that I posted yesterday.I am having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with my car. History of the car: purchased in 1996 with 59,372 miles, now have 132,000 miles and it has all original factory parts...

I am having a problem with practice problem number one in Office Machines with excel [ 3 Answers ]

Applications 6th edition. The book says 3, 360 and I got 528. What am I overlooking"

My 2006 Taurus has a problem hesitating to start sometimes, what could be the problem [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes when starting my 2006 Ford Taurus, it hesitate to start, sometimes it does this and sometimes not, what could the problem? I'm thinking the starter. I replaced the battery, thinking it could be the battery, but the problem still exist. Help!

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.