Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rauliont Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 03:50 AM
    To upgrade a ps3 is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay? Thanks.
    ... is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay instead of using a external hd to transfer data? Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

I've moved the contents of my C: drive to my external hard drive. No OS found. [ 1 Answers ]

I was having some problems with my cpu usage so a friend told me to empty out my c: drive onto an external hdd. I did and it worked. But an hour later it shut down and when I tried to start it up it said no OS found. Is there any way to get it working again? I don't have a windows 7 CD to...

External hard drive [ 8 Answers ]

I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I am attempting to connect an external hard drive to one of 4 usb ports on my desktop. I have tried connecting it with my computer on and off and I have rearranged the plugs many times. Each time I plug in the external hard drive my keyboard and my...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.