Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NOsorio29 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Breast cancer
    I have a large lump in my left breast and I have a smaller one in my right breast. Is it breast cancer or what is it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:20 PM
    It may be. How old are you? How recently has a doctor does a breast exam on you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:22 PM
    You will have to go to your doctor and have a mammogram done and possibly a fine needle biopsy.

We can't tell whether it is cancer via the internet.

Oct 30, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Wondergirl; It may be. How old are you? How recently has a doctor does a breast exam on you?

Im 29 and its been 6 months but they said it wasn't breast cancer. They told me its because I'm to stressed out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:25 PM
    I do monthly breast exams on myself and my doctor does them once a year. I am a breast cancer survivor.

Are you in the US? Does your doctor say, yes, there are lumps there?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:59 PM
    I was 32 when my breast cancer was found. I was told many stories:

1) I'm too young;
    2) It's a fibroid;
    3) No family history;
    4) Breast cancer is not painful.

In the end, my intuition was correct. It was indeed breast cancer.

I'm 48 now and perfectly healthy.

Nov 25, 2012, 01:55 PM
    I was diagnosed with something called benign should I be worried? I don't know much about any of this breast cancer stuff and I'm kind of scared. I went to the doctor and she said I had a lump in my left breast but it's nutting to worry about but she wanted me to go get an ultrasound done. So I went to my ultrasound a ppt and a week or so later I got a letter in the mail and it said I had to make another a ppt because she said it it benign.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if you have any tpye of skin cancer to breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I get this lumps that are painful. They are between my shoulders blades. There are cases were I pass out after feeling real hot. I suffer from unknow pain causes and It hurts to go to the bathroom. I also have trouble with sleeping I sometime go to bed early and when I wake up the next day I feel...

What is the red bump on my breast? Not a pimple... A growth? Breast cancer? HELP [ 5 Answers ]

Like its by the nipple and its red.. doesn't pop, not a pimple.. hurts to rub, but sort of numb to poke.. about size of a small pinki fingernail.. worried it might be harmful?

How do you know if you got breast cancer? [ 6 Answers ]

Um, you will have no pain in your breast but feel alittkle lump and have a fever

Breast cancer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a male, 27year old.8 month ago my left nipple feel pain, after few days its recover,so I didn't go to c e doctor, but now I feel pain in e same place, and it last longer day . I'm very worry am I get e breast cancer, did anyone up there got e same thing happen before or be able to giving me...

Do I have breast cancer [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period last month for 2 days first day was spotting an brownish an the second it was a full day but brown , my period was the 20th. An I ovolated on the 30th -through the 3rd. My husband an I have been trying to conceive for months, I have irreguler periods I lost 40 pounds an my periods...

View more questions Search