Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 30, 2012, 06:06 PM
    Never knew you all were so close
    Never even knew member discussion was even a thing I just thought we answered questions and that's it ,but reading through threads I see you guys are like family. I'm the newb here so I hope ima fit in on the site. Seems to be working out so far ,but just from the people I have talked to through pm's or skype have been great so I think I'm here to stay with this group for a very very long time.

You all seem to stay here because of the people you met and you all share the same interest which is helping people.
    You guys really built something special on this site and I'm so happy I stopped here 2 months ago and became a part of it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Welcome to the discussions board!

Ha Ha!

I'm first to post!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Damnit, I never get to be first. :(

Gamed, there are many discussions on this site, join in, get to know more people.

I came her almost 5 years ago with a question, left, got a notice via email asking if I had another question, or if I could answer any of the questions, and bam, I was hooked. I've left a few times because of site issues, but I keep coming back because of the people.

This group is the best group of people I've never met. Just to show you how great they are, my kids are on fb, I let them lie about their age so they could have accounts, and I monitor their accounts. On their birthdays every single post wishing them a happy birthday was from people I met here. None of our family posted, none of our family called, not even a card. All the birthday wishes were from my family on this site, and yes, they are family. :)

So welcome. Join in, we're always happy to add a new member of the family. :)
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 06:45 PM
    To add to what Alty said, her son and my son play on Xbox Live together. That is when the boys aren't in some sort of trouble.

She's in Canada, I'm in Tennessee. We met here!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    To add to what Alty said, her son and my son play on Xbox Live together. That is when the boys aren't in some sort of trouble.

She's in Canada, I'm in Tennessee. We met here!
    LOL! My boy is in trouble more often than not. Little stinker. He's going to be the death of me, until his sister turns 14, than I have a whole new world to worry about. Boys that are interested in my girl! :(

Oct 30, 2012, 07:03 PM
    LOL Hang in their alty I might still be a kid to you guys (19) but I've been dealing with kids my entire life from my sister to kids at the boxing gym that don't come from much their not even my kids ,but just making sure they stay out of trouble and in school can be a challenge.
    Do your kids play ps3 or just xbox?
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Mine just plays Xbox 360. No PS3 here, got to keep him in line somehow!

Oct 30, 2012, 07:19 PM
    Oh I play ps3 just because I used to make money from my ps3 friends putting teams together. Sounds ridiculous and it is... Some of these kids making upwards of 500,000 a year for playing a video games. Its sad when I make a shred over 100k a year working 10+ hour days in a gym but my 14 year old friend makes 3 times what I do for picking up a controller
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:14 PM
    Heck, you make more than I do and I'm a RN. I must be in the wrong profession... again.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Hi Gamed (and everyone else),

I haven't been able to do much more than a quick read of a few threads on occasion lately and only a post or two even less frequently due to some changes in attitudes and changes in latitudes I am going through.

But I will assure you this site is filled with some of the most intelligent, kind, caring ,and likable people I have encountered.

I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone and tell them to keep up the great work they all do and I miss the interaction we shared. But as soon as possible I want to get back to " full time".

I hope to be spending more time with all of you soon. I honestly miss you all and am anxious to return.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:30 PM
    Martinizing!! We miss you!!
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Marty!!

Can't wait till you come back full time!

Love you!
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2012, 04:08 AM
    Hey Gamed, welcome to the members discussion board! I have a feeling we could get along quite well. I'm a xbox gamer myself, I'm on it almost every day haha, but I do own a PS3 and I too am 19 years old.

I've been innactive a lot lately though, works been busy and I've been trying to spend more time with my girlfriend. I'm trying to log on as often as I can and try to answer some questions. This community is excellent. The people are amazing and the bonds are fantastic. If you need anything the members of this site are always happy to help. I can guarantee you'll enjoy your stay!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 1, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Hey! Welcome to the group, it's very addictive.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 1, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Martinizing, I really miss your input with the paranormal posts. In fact, now that Paranormal Activity 4 has been out for a while, there are a few posts mirroring this movie almost exactly. This 'series' has had such a profound effect on the minds of people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never knew him... [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter met her dad this year. She is 22. He wrote when she was born that he didn't think she was his but if I could prove it he would give ample support. Fast forward, she is now, of course, struggling to pay for school, and I am wondering if there is a possibility he could legally have to...

Wish I knew [ 0 Answers ]

All I remember is a teenage girl kissing on the couch. Horses. The kids wanted something and the adults didn't. Kids cove kids code but them ate not movies. Late 80s early 90s.

How to close a window on the internet when it won't let you close it [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my cpu won't let me close a window on the internet. Can someone please help me?

Gas line & dryer vent pipe - how close is too close? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm rerouting the gas dryer vent piping so that it will inside the adjoining stud wall. At the top of the wall the vertical exhaust pipe will be within an inch or two of the horizontal running copper gas supply line. Question - is there a minimum distance that the metal dryer exhaust pipe must...

Wish I knew... [ 2 Answers ]

All readings appreciated. I fell hard for this gentleman at work. Can anyone tell me if he has developed strong feelings for me too?

View more questions Search