Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobby65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Betta Fungus
    My betta has fungus and I have gave him his treatment and he sits at the bottom of the tank and will not move I move him a bit he move but not much can you help I thingk my other betta knows and yes they are in separate tanks please help me please please pease help I love him soooooooooooo much please help me :,(
    GZDZ Posts: 139, Reputation: 18

Mar 9, 2013, 10:02 AM
    Try "melafix" . Great stuf. H will be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when your betta isn't eating [ 0 Answers ]

My beta just sits in like one corner all the time and when I cleaned his tank I found all the food from the last 3 weeks on the bottom. I got him a new food and he still isn't eating

Mean betta fish [ 6 Answers ]

I have a new 10 gallon tank with 2 guppies, 1 clown loach, and a male betta fish. My betta is flaring his gills, and looks like he's trying to bite me if I turn on the light, or go up to the glass with the light on. I've had one previous betta before and never has done this. I'm really concerned he...

What can betta fish live with? [ 2 Answers ]

I used to have a girl betta fish and she lived with other fish and people now are saying that bettas can't live with any other fish. If so, what can they live with because I feel bad having my soon to be betta living all alone. I'm getting it tomorrow!

Betta fish [ 1 Answers ]

Do betta fish really need an air pump in their tank/bowl? Can they just sit in still water? And if they are in s5till water, how often do you have to change the water??

GH/KH concern with new Betta [ 1 Answers ]

Hello :), I have a 6 gallon tank in my office with a PH of 7.2, and a GH and KH of about 53.7, (as far as I'm understanding on the API test kit.) I just got my Betta and plan to put him in his new home this evening; but I'm trying to figure out if my GH and KH levels are all right. Some of...

View more questions Search