Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoEcko Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Weight loss
    So I am going through puberty and everything, but I want to lose weight. I have heard that you gain weight in puberty but I am not fat nor skinny. I have tried eating healthy, not eating any sweets or candy, and excircising too but I can't lose weight! I have only lost 6 pounds and weigh 124lb but I am 5" 4 is that healthy or overweight?

...Merged Threads...
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 31, 2012, 08:51 PM
    Pretty sure your around 21 bmi from my estimation.
    In other words your healthy.

Dec 27, 2012, 04:34 PM
    What's my metabolism
    I try not eating a lot of fatty foods and sweets. Since I've been doing that I have been losing weight without exerscise. I way 112.6 lb and I'm 12 years old with 5'6 height. I always feel like I'm gaining weight every time I eat which frightens me. I eat a ton of fruit everyday without gaining a pound. My brother will be eating tons through the day and get fat but by morning he ways the same he did the previous morning (skinny) how do I get a fast or check if I have a fast matabolism
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2012, 04:58 PM
    We are all different, you do not get fat one day,
    Ste you obsessed over weight

Jan 20, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Healthy or overweight?
    My height is 5'7 and I weigh 110 almost 111 pounds and I was wandering if I was near to being overweight because I have a decent sized stomach but when I am home and not at school my body keeps wanting food and then I go overboard with dinner. (I eat healthy snacks) and I want to stop doing this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am an over weight teen and I would like to loss weight [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys and gals. I am 17 yrs old. And have been overweight ever scense I can remember (all my life) and I really would like to finally loos weight I mean I am comfortable with myself but I know I need to get healthy Any tips?

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

View more questions Search