Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donsgirl40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Left side Pelvic bone pain
    At the age of 17 my right ovary was removed and a cyst that was the sized of a grapefruit. Later scar tissue was discovered on my left side. I did have 4 children and then lost 3 babies. I then had my left tube tied and haven't had any problems for the past ten or more years.

I now have extreme pain on my left side that has increased over the past two weeks, Darvaset and Codeine have not been able to overcome the pain. The Dr. gave me a shot of cortisone 3 days ago. I am still in pain. He feels I have a pinched nerve but didn't do any tests.

Any ideas what this could be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Have you tried a chiropractor? That may be an avenue you want to explore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal discharge/ Pain in left side of stomach(Bottom part) [ 5 Answers ]

Before were using condom as a protection for almost 3 years and all of a sudden we stop using it. Even before I took my first pap smear I been having this light yellow discharge and sometimes it appears white. I feel burning after sex. Other than that, I 'm having sometimes pain in my left side at...

He left part of the bone in my shoulder [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I had shoulder arthroscopic (?) surgery 2/5. Three days later in physical rehab my shoulder was hurting really bad and also snapping, bone on bone. I had the stitches removed on 2/13, telling the doc that I was in agonizing pain and not sleeping. He had me come back on 2/21 for a steroid...

Lower pelvic pain on left side that shoots down thigh [ 2 Answers ]

I am experiencing lower pelvic pain on my left side that shoots down my thigh sometimes. I also have lower back pain that is similar to back pain that comes right before my period.I have had this back pain for going on two weeks but the pelvic pain is new. I am on the pill so I should not be...

Pelvic pain [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if maybe someone had an idea as to what I can use to help with some pelvic pain. It's like one of the babies is sitting so low that it's using my pelvic bone for support. It's on the left side and isn't cervical pains just bone. It's making it very hard to walk and get around....

Pain in right pelvic bone [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I new to this MB. I hope someone can help me. I am a 45 year old female and have been having this intermittent pain in my right pelvic bone. It's a dull pain and it gets more painful when I move my my body. It feels like a my bone is breaking in half. Does any one out there...

View more questions Search