Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rob04 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 01:59 PM
    04 Piece Canvas Painting
    I need some good flower 4 to 5 piece Canvas Painting required. Anyone has any idea about any legit site where I can find different options easily.
    Wilford Schleic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 02:37 AM
    Hi,
    Yeah, try MAGNIPIC I am sure, you will be delighted with their work. I recently bought a 4 piece canvas painting from them and guess what! I was thrilled, when I got my piece. They offer the facility to upload your picture onto their website and transform a photograph into a beautiful piece of art.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a oil painting on canvas by Friedman, was he famous [ 0 Answers ]

I have a landscape oil painting on canvas signed Friedman, it looks pretty old , I was wondering if this is a famous painter.

How do I prepare a naked canvas for painting? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a beginner: I have purchased 1 yard of canvas at my local material shop. I want to make a banner that introduces my "Double Take Designs". I do funky, painting on furniture... I'm beginning to show them at tiny craft shows around my community. I want to make a banner out of canvas. I don't...

Need info on G.WHITMAN,canvas oil painting [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with some info on an artist by the name of G.WHITMAN. I have an oil painting (36x24).It's done on canvas.I was just wondering if he is known and if it could be of any value... Thank you.

View more questions Search