Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chtulhu6662000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Limiting motor motion
    Hello. I don't know much about engineering and need help to guide me for a personal project.

How do I go about limiting the motion of a motor? I have a table that needs to sit on top of a motor, but I want the table to not move.

I have attached a picture for a clearer representation. In the picture, only the fan should rotate with the motor, and the table should be stationary. Can anyone guide me as to if/what could be used to achieve this?

Check out some similar questions!

Limiting reactants [ 1 Answers ]

what is the limiting reactant in 2KI Pb(NO3)2 my balanced equation looks like this; 2KI Pb(NO3)2-> 2K(NO3)2=PbI2 but I need to find the limiting reactant, we used 1gram of KI and 1gram of the Pb(NO3)2 totally lost

Size of motor to move a load of two 36 kg logs in a reciprocating motion. [ 0 Answers ]

,what is the size of a single phase 230 V motor I should use and I want to couple it with a crank ? The logs travel a distance of 500mm in to and fro

Motion to set aside default, motion to set aside final judgment and motion to set ano [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'M in Florida Jacksonville, I have a small problem, I read the time wrong to appear for my small claims court trial and arrived at 11:15am but is was scheduled at 11am 9/3/09. I tried to explain but did not get anywhere, so I went downstairs to the courthouse and filed a motion to set...

Limiting reactants [ 1 Answers ]

Identify the limiting reactant, the mass of each of the substances participating in the reation, and the mass or any remaining excess reactant. 45g of iron(III) chloride pluse 65g of zinc yields zinc chloride pluse iron. LR______ Iron(III) chloride______ Zinc______ Zinc chloride_______...

Limiting the Paparazzi [ 21 Answers ]

In California,the state has asked KEN STARR to take into consideration a suit to file against the"paparazzi". What can the state do(Malibu,specific) to stop or curb the photographers? The 'rights' these people have to take public photos and riot around public figures has been a problem for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.