Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amaila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 02:58 AM
    Riddle.
    Possible answers to this riddle?
    I am ever so popular, I am nothing, yet I roam freely everywhere. I come from a very old age, where the earth was young. Sometimes you hate me, sometimes you love me. I can be your birth, sometimes even your deathbed. I burden you, but nevertheless, hope I give. My virtues are your flaws, for I am a beast.

What am I?

**Came from the stars- literally
    **Kills everyday
    **It came from the stars
    **It's in all cultures of the world
    **It's been known to kill

Check out some similar questions!

I need on this riddle [ 1 Answers ]

OK so... This thing is misses when its flown Until its measured its not known

PLEASE Help Me With a Riddle [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is not telling our family the name of her son until he is born, but she gave us a riddle which will tell us his name. Please help! Here it is: Backwards American Woman Loves Reubens

Help with a riddle [ 4 Answers ]

I need help with this riddle please help =) thanks A Tennessee man was in court to be sentenced for theft. The judge told the man, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to five years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to ten years in prison." After the man made...

Riddle [ 3 Answers ]

My first is in The Booth but not in The Chair. My second is in Red Rum and also Corbiere. My third is in Canal Turn but not Melling Road. My fourth is in the Bob Champion But not in the horse he rode. My fifth I in the one who beat Devon Loch and twice it appears in St Valentines Brook. My last is...

I've got a riddle for you. [ 22 Answers ]

Einstein's Riddle: Einstein has been widely credited online with the following riddle, and with the claim that 98% of the world could not solve it. But several of our NIEHS scientists were able to solve it, and they said it is not all that hard if you pay attention and are very patient. Give it a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.