Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lasermanatees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 02:26 AM
    I think I saw a ghost?
    Oct. 30th 4:30 am

I was having a terrible dream about tied up children wearing party hats and some sort of sexual predator was holding them. There were others in the house which makes me think it was not just one person hurting them. One of the children got loose,a boy, and stabbed the man but he got the better of him and killed him. Then one of the other children got out, a small black girl, and stabbed the man through his stomach and then through his penis and then slit his throat. Then one of the other predators came through the window and the little girl trusted him at first then realized he was not there to help her and as he went to grab for her she stabbed him and he went down and she cut his head off. This scared the out of me and I was startled awake and standing next to my bed watching me was the figure of an old man I couldn't really see his face as it was dark but I stared for a couple of seconds before my natural reaction was to swing my blanket at him when I did this he disappeared … I don't know if I was still dreaming or if it was a ghost but I felt awake I felt a major difference from being in the dream to what I felt was awake. Before this terrifying experience I did not really believe in ghosts, I don't know if this ghost was there to wake me up from this horrible dream or if he was causing it. Can someone please help me to understand this? I'm not sure if this even was a ghost or if I was just in a "waking dream" it really unnerves me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 30, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Govardan - a typical response from someone who has not experienced the spiritual world firsthand.

But, that aside, sounds to me as if your dream was just a dream. Don't read into them too much (or at all).
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    hauntinghelper

Govardan - a typical response from someone who has not experienced the spiritual world firsthand.

But, that aside, sounds to me as if your dream was just a dream. Don't read into them too much (or at all).

I agree completely HH and cannot count how many times I have wished I could stand next to folks like Govardan as they experienced some of the things we have and see if they still believe these things "simply cannot exist".

It is hard for me to believe such simplistic and closed minds exist. It is a pretty big universe we live in and we know next to nothing about it.

An open mind is essential to learn about the mysteries that surround us .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think there's a ghost following me! [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living in my house for 12 years and I always felt that I was being watchd are fllowed.I woild go into a room and watch t.v n then I would suddenly feel very cold even if ih waz reely warm.when ever I'm trying to sleep at night I hear creaks and other noises such as banging.when I'm with...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search