Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lang_rebe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Is my house haunted
    We recently moved into a new house and when we first moved in I told my husband that I didn't feel right here like it wasn't our house we were just visiting. Well we have been here over a month and it has gotten a little better, but now we are having some weird things happening. All of a sudden things started disappearing and my husband had me convienced I was losing things but I new it wasn't me or all in my head. And today I walked into the kitchen and all of the cabnets were open, I closed them went into the bathroom and came back and they were all open again. And unless my one year old climbed up on the cabnet and opened them then climbed down with out me seeing him then it wasn't him and we were the only two at home. This has happened 4 times today. When my husband got home I told him and being the man he is he thought I was crazy or pulling his leg. Well we were in the room and he went into the kitchen and they were all open again. We went into the front room and some time later he went into the bathroom and all the cabnets in there were open. My son who is only one talks and point at his ceiling and laughs and says me maw and he only has one grandmother that's alive and he doesn't call her that and my mother who has been passed away 10 yrs also said that's what she wants to be called and I never told my husband that so I don't know where he would hear that from. Looking bad over the past month its starting to make since all the little things I over looked or just thought I was tired or going crazy. I don't know what to do I don't think it's a negative spirit or whatever it is cause I don't feel scared and best believe if it was scary I would be the first to get out but I don't feel danger I actually think it might be my mother cause I told my husband I never felt her and that's when the cabnets starting opening I think she might be trying to show me she is around but how do I know for sure and how can I tell the real mediums from the fake if I was to have someone come cleanse the house..
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 03:02 AM
    I would strongly advise that you not try the psychic/medium route.
    I have encountered a multitude claiming this ability and 99% are fakes and money grubbing parasites.

Another reason I say this is that the chances of a relative returning to communicate , in my opinion , are 0. Again many claims but no results. It seems that this a way for the spirit to get the needed "invatation" it needs in order to gain access to your life . Many times this is all the so called mediums really accomplish by putting on their dog and pony show , taking all of your money they can then leaving you with problems you never dreamed of.

The only way I have seen problems like these put to rest is when an experienced priest, minister, pastor or other God fearing person is brought in to handle the situation.

I have had many people who say they are not "believers" become at least somewhat convinced when this has been the route to ending the problem after a platoon of "mediums" drained their bank and often made the situation worse when those who could help have never asked for a dime.

I suggest that no matter what your view on religion is , that you seek someone who is experienced in these matters and consult with them.
    I think you may save yourself much fear , anguish and grief by taking this route.

There are several at this site including myself who will do all we can to help you with this situation.
    Please keep us informed and never hesitate to ask for help or advice here where it is from informed people who will never ask for anything .

I hope you get this taken care of soon
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 3, 2012, 06:33 PM
    I'm with Martini for many reasons on the psychic/medium option. Most are frauds and the others that are not are dealing with lying spirits to begin with... I wouldn't send anyone down that path.

As much as you may feel like it or want it to be, this is not the spirit of your mother. One way that spirit entities fool people is by manifesting as passed humans. Quite often they look like, smell like, feel like and even have information like the deceased. The trick here is that they most likely have been around long enough to know these things and are only mimicking them. By doing so they are more easily welcomed into a home and quite often SOUGHT after.

Now I cannot say for sure whether what you are experiencing is spiritual or not. I believe a lot of hauntings really have natural explanations, but I also know that the spirit world exists and have dealt with it many times. If you want to take steps to further understand this issue or want to remove it I suggest you speak to a ministry of church that has experience in this subject. Pastors are a little more understanding of this subject these days than in decades past.
    rainmaker322 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 12:50 PM
    I disagree.. sorry. I have had many "communications" from time to time from my dedeased dad as well as my grandmother over years. It tends to happen when Im very stressed or something big is happening in my life. They can absolutely do that and from what you said about your daughter calling meemaw that does indeed sound like its your mother. When my children ( all 4 of them ) were little they all would have incidents where they were infants and would be in their crib and they would giggle or laugh when they were alone and point to the ceiling. I also had orbs show up in their baby pictures all at separate times. So it could be possible. I know my father never got to meet any of his grandchildren so I believe it was him. If you are scared you can buy sage and burn it in every room of your home and the corners of the rooms. It is thought that will cleanse your home of anything negative. Please keep us posted if anythign else happens. If its your mom you ask her to do something in your head.. not aloud.. and she idf she can do it. Such as smell her perfume, thump on a wall, manipulate lights or TV. See what happens. Good luck
    shwetaniraula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 11:47 PM
    I don't think so bcaz sometimes we forget the things what we do. It's a minour matter. Sometimes in my house also such things happen. It doesn't mean that my house is hunted. Thanks
    rainmaker322 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 01:38 PM
    Well Im happy to answer any other questions you have. We are all just here to help and entitled to our opinions. Go with your gut hon, it usually won't let you down and use prayer for answers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My house is not being haunted its me that is being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs I wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired my uncle is native american and he says I'm being attacked by a skinwalker please I need advise please

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? I have a lobster tail and a little ocarina. I had my ocarina on the right side of my lobster tail and the next morning it was on the left.Also one night I fell asleep and I woke up at 2:30 I felt like I was getting sat on and I was paralyzed ( I'm not lying ok) .tell what's...

I think my house is haunted... Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Well I;m 13 to start and my parents are divirced so my mom lives in this old old house actually one of the first houses of the town she lives in. Well to get back to the story I've fe;t odd hot spots in cold roooms and the opposite for warm, I get the feeling of being watched when I'm allone. I've...

Is my house haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My house is next door to a graveyard and strange things have been going on where I live!! We keep getting electrical surges, you feel like your constantly being watched, things get moved its weird! How can I find out the history of my house??

I think my house is haunted [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Stephanie. I've lived in my house now for about 4 years. I've always had a feeling the house my mother and I live in is haunted. Before we moved in there was a guy named Stanely that had died. One late night there was a strange crackling noise. We woke up to find that my moms shower...

View more questions Search