Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristy12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 06:50 PM
    I'm trying to talk to a dead friend
    He died on my birthday. And I was in love with him... I have people who say he hated me but we always were on and off. He died of a heroin over dose.. but told me he would nevertheless stick a needle in his arm.. I can't get over him. And I need answers
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 29, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Sorry but once someone has passed, we are unable to contact them.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 07:49 PM
    There are no psychics or mediums on this site. If this is something you believe in than contact a psychic or medium in your area for a reading.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 11:44 PM
    Sorry, there is no closure, a person who is thinking clearly does not kill themselves, so understand that he was not hisself when he did this.

If he stayed with you and was on and off, he loved you or he would have just kicked you to the curb. A drug user cares really for no one but theirself and the drug, so to even be part of his life was all the love he had.

There is no talking to the dead,

Take time, get professional help if needed to learn to deal with your loss

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad dead, who can talk to his spirit? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My dad dead 4 years ago it was 3 years that I was away of my home. His last wish was seeing his only doughter (me). I really like to know how is he and what he want from me. It would be really helpful if any one can help me to hear about him. Thank you

Talk to my dead father [ 2 Answers ]

My dad passed away 7 months ago. I was always a daddys girl until a year before his death he was doing things that I didn't approve of. He passed away on bad terms and I feel guilty the things I said to him before he died. He died unexpected

Can any of you talk to the dead? If so please help me. [ 16 Answers ]

My daddy passed away 06/25/06 at 9 am and I haven't felt him with me and I've been very depressed ever since. I feel all alone and I just want to know a few things, if I make him proud? And what he wants me to do with my life. I am only 16 and don't want to live because its so hard so I beg...

Can anyone talk to the dead [ 10 Answers ]

Hi my names robin and 18 days now I lost my husband who was the centre of my universe and I am really hurting I really need to know whether there is anyone out there that can speak to him and find out what were his last words.

View more questions Search