Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    witnotmovie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 05:33 PM
    I can't find this movie
    This was an HBO movie I saw in the 90s ( I am pretty sure it was made then too). It takes place in the desert. A killer is travelling and meets up with this lone blonde woman who has rabbits. He ends up killing her and moving on. Then he meets up with a dark haired woman (I remember something about the hood of a car and a train passing in the background) and they end up travelling together. They meet this married couple in a bar and are invited to their house. In a Straw Dogs type of mo, the guy takes the husband out into the desert under some pretense, and leaves him out there to die. The husband is somewhat of a geek at the beginning of the movie, but the situation turns him into this survivalist. The killer goes back and abducts the wife. I do remember a scene where the husband is trying to get back to the house, but the motor scooter he was riding on breaks down. Back at the house, the wife tries to alert a salesman that she needs help by writing help me on her chest... but the salesman is too busy looking at her chest.. and ends up getting killed. Finally the husband does make it back and the bad guys die. Does anyone have any idea what this movie was called?

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.