Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    26leilani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 01:37 PM
    My husband told me his kids come first then me?
    I just got married to my longtime boyfriend for four years. He has 2 girls with his exwife and at the beginning of our relationship he always would take the kids without me and I let him to whatever he do with his kids. And I find out he was unfaithful to me by lying about going with the kids, and was with his exwife and the kids. And he ends up sleeping with her. I leave him and he keep coming to me and I forgive him.

But he asked me to see his kids but I disagree and say no, and said if you go we have to go together. So its been a while and the exwife don't let him see the kids. I'm here in California and he stays in Hawaii and while I was pregnant with our second child he cheated with women in Hawaii. And an exgirlfriend knowing him from high school. He lied to me to his mom family and he lies I found out all about this and I forgave him.

But he changes but that doesn't mean I trust him. I still work on myself and he always tell me I should forgive him because its been a longtime but this just happened the beginning of this year and all of sudden he call me he want to go to his daughter's game and I said no. Then he yell and tell me my kids come first to him, then me, as his wife.

Whatever he is going to do with his kids either I like it or not he do what he likes to do, but we have two kids and I am pregnant with our third kid. And we are going to move back to Hawaii to stay with him. But I have been stressed about this and I'm think of getting divorce. I need help please.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 02:26 PM
    For now do whatever you have to to have a healthy child and even tell your doctor of the stress you are going through. That's your first priority, even if you have to stay with mom for a while.

You can sort your life out after this child is born, and have had a chance to think.
    decarlo123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Oct 29, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Honestly he showed you how he does things from the beginning you did what a lot of women do decide to overlook it to keep him around and turn a blind eye to what he does. Thinking oh my love will change him. No your love won't change him He has to want to change. It doesn't sound like that's what he wants. He want's to have you his ex, and any other women he wants. So he really should have not gotten married. You knew in your heart he wasn't ready to marry an so did he .
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Yes, his kids come first. That means all of his kids, not just the ones he has with his ex, but your kids as well. The kids should come first and he shouldn't have to ask your permission to see his kids. That's ludicrous.

As for your relationship. He cheated, and you had a child with him. He cheated some more and you had a second child with him. He cheated more and you're having a third child. This isn't all his fault. You kept going back.

What you do now is up to you, but stay or leave, please stop having children with this man!
    keyze Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 01:33 AM
    Sit down and write out about 50 get out of jail cards to use each time he cheats on you because it ain't going to stop. If he is that amoral you should also not leave the kids in his care. He can not be trusted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can my husband get my kids if he kicks me out on a (kids)school night? [ 4 Answers ]

We had an disagreement, and he took my keys, The kids are at home with him... He sent me to my sisters house... he said that because I left I was "abandoning" my kids, (and I am screwed)but it is a school night and the school is across the street from our house... so... does he automatically get...

Husband told me to leave [ 4 Answers ]

My husband just told me to leave the house for 2 months and leave our kids 13 and 19 in his care. If I don't he said he will leave and not pay the mortgage. He always has been a controlling person and also has put me down calling me useless. I always worked at least part time until I lost my job...

My husband have told me to leave my house and that he is keeping my kids? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for more than 13 yrs and have 3 kids with my husband. Few days ago he told me that he wants a divorce and I said yes, if that's what you want. Then he told me that I need to leave from my house and he is keeping my kids. My house is paid in full, he never gives me money to buy...

View more questions Search