Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cindy15 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Relapse
    Dr Bill I wrote you for my son that he is binge drinker. He again drink after long time. This time he did not binge but drink. Now I am again scare how we help him to control his drinking. He is saying that he is going to see his doctor tomorrow and after that he will not drink. This time he is not drinking heavily and he is in control. I know after few days he will start if he does not control earlier. What should I do now any one please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Relapse of BPD? [ 4 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder in November 2008. I received almost 18 months of therapy for it, and have been out of therapy for around 6 months now. At the time I chose to leave therapy early as I felt that I was much better and was experiencing a much better quality of life,...

Depression relapse? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys Well I'm here for a little advice and guess bit more of a rant because we all know it helps. Anyway I've been suffering depression since I was a child self harm for as long as I remember. Finially with the help of my husband and Les of hard work from me I have reduced the cutting,...

Relapse on the breakup of an ex [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a girl for 3 years. We had our share of good and bad times. Broke up a couple times. But she made the decision to move to Kansas, I'm in California, with her family. We ended up breaking up about 2-3 weeks before she moved. I was doing fine accepting the fact that she's...

PTSD relapse [ 15 Answers ]

A few days ago I had quite a major relapse of my PTSD symptoms. It was triggered by recent family events, especially something that happened this past Sunday. I know I'm being vague, but I'm not ready to talk about it right now. Those of you who know my family situation probably have an idea of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.