Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mysterycat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Which country should I go to as an exchange student and why?
    I will be there for about the year and the price is the same regardless of what country I choose. I have the option of Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Taiwan, Thailand, or South Korea.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Italy -- the scenery, the history, the language, the food
    Argentina, Brazil, Chile -- the experience of living in the Southern Hemisphere, the food
    Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea -- the wonderful people, the food

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sale & exchange of property in a foreign country [ 1 Answers ]

Sold property overseas. Did exchange & purchased property overseas with portion of proceeds per tax law of foreign country and paid no capital gains tax on the exchange . There will be no capital gains tax to be paid in the USA on the exchange portion. Right? I am a US resident.

Student Exchange Program Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.I'm planning to apply this scholarship for a student exchange program.It's the YES scholarship and it is a merit based scholarship awarded to outstanding students who obtain good grades and show a strong interest in the USA.However,there are only 40 of them. So,these are the criteria that I...

How do I become an exchange student to australia [ 1 Answers ]

Umm well here's the deal ,I'm from the Netherlands, And I want to be able to become an exchange student in australia, I have a friend there and she said she'd be able to host me and that her school will do it, but I just need to get information or something.. what do I need to do? :confused:...

How to become Foreign Exchange Student [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have always been interested in other countries. I think it is really cool how our lives are totally different and what we depend on. I am interested in becoming a FES. I found a site that does it but its like over 12 thousand dollars. Is there any sites that do it for free or cheaper?...

View more questions Search