Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mburell1020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Chimney is still leaking
    I have a 1958 ranch. The chimney leaks after have several people over torebuild the chimney, put on a new roof, spray the chimney with waterproofing and various other things. The chimney is between the main part of the house and the garage. I can see it is leaking after it rains. It also leaks at the base of the chimney in the basement. What the heck? Any help would be appreciated. I'm running out of money.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my chimney getting wet outside [ 4 Answers ]

My chimney outside in the carport just started to get wet spots and not to sure why I have been using my wood stove and then it was nice out so never used it for about 3 days and then the wet spot showed up what would be causing this . Can any one let me know what is causing this

If your chimney is in the center of your house, do you need a chimney liner to vent t [ 2 Answers ]

If your chimney is in the center of your house, do you need a chimney liner to vent the water heater?

Repairing leaking cinder-block chimney [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 25 year old garage with a cinder-block chimney that is leaking. I really don't like the looks of using tar, but will use it if that is the only thing that will work

Rainwater Leaking Through Chimney onto Gas Fireplace Insert [ 3 Answers ]

About 3 years ago, we had a gas fireplace insert installed into our existing brick wood-burning fireplace. All was well until this fall, when we had our first really heavy rainfall with high winds of the season, that I noticed rainwater dripping onto the top of our gas fireplace insert. This...

Roof/chimney still leaking after contractor fixed it [ 3 Answers ]

First of all I am new and I want to thank you in advance for the advice. This might be a bit lengthy but please bare with me. I had a licensed contractor out to my house to reshingle the roof. After the job was completed in 2005, my chimney is still leaking with water dripping down the sides when...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.