Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celticjh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Sewer Injector System
    I am putting a full bathroom in the basement and was told that I need a sewer injector to get the liquids from the sink, shower and toilet up to the sewer line level. What type, size and hp power of sewer injector do I need?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer system [ 10 Answers ]

OK! Here's a slop sink, (see image) the trap is that black curvy thingy under the sink. A traps, (see image) function is to provide a water seal so sewer gas doesn't enter your home. You will also need to vent the trap either through a AAV, (see image) or a pipe through the roof. This is not a...

Basement sewer injector pump [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Experts, Our sewer pump is not pumping water out, its starts make some noise for few second and electric fuse drips. Could some one suggest what can I do or whom should I contact? The plumbing looks fine to me should I contact an electrician to fix the motor? Thanks, Venkat

Sewer Injector Pump [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone; I have no clue about plumbing but here is my problem anyway. I had a plumber to come to my home because I have a sump pump and another black box sit beside my sump pump. I have no clue what the black box is, however when we wash clothes, water comes out of the black box from the...

Overhead sewer system [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for information on an overhead system. I just bought a home and discovered during the rain that water comes up through the floor drains. Do you think an overhead sewer system would fix the problem? Also after the rain stopped (10 days worth) I find that every time a large load of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.