Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allynah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 11:15 PM
    Islamic world ceremonies
    How do the various ceremonies carried out each year in the Islamic world remind Muslims of the life and example of the Prophet Ibrahim(A.S)?

Check out some similar questions!

Having 2 wedding ceremonies [ 5 Answers ]

I have 3 daughters 2000 miles away that really want me to get married in their home state so they can be present. This is important to me too. However, also VERY important to me is to be married on the beach, where I live, which is not possible in their state. It's going to be a small...

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... I think the name was pega or pege or a sort like this. Can you help me lease

How do I phrase the invite when we're having two ceremonies? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiance's family is very religious and insists we have a church wedding in the family church. The ceremony will be in Aramaic and doesn't include vows/kissing the bride, so to have the best of both worlds, we decided we would also have a civil ceremony. The church ceremony will be held on...

Two ceremonies [ 3 Answers ]

I have had to postpone my wedding two years ago and now we have everything in order I wanted to get married as soon as possible. We are planning of going to a destination and get married at my brother's place inviting our kids from previous marriages and only family menbers in that location and...

Wedding ceremonies [ 1 Answers ]

Do wedding ceremonies influence the demand and supply of television program ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.