Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaykickswag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 08:19 PM
    My moniter was working until I shut it of because it froze
    The monitor is retarded it's a hp vs 15 it says vga no input can someone help and I can't see nothing when I open,or close I just see vga no input then it says monitor going to sleep help

Check out some similar questions!

Water froze up then after unfroze hot water stop working [ 2 Answers ]

Back in winter time water frozed up and after pipes thawed out we discovered that a pipe was busted.we fixed the pipe and the hot water in bathroom stop working. Hot water works fine in kitchen but the hot water in bathroom sink in shower doesn't even comes on.

Shut-off valve not working [ 3 Answers ]

I tried to shut off the water under my bathroom sink (turned clockwise until it stopped). However, after doing this the water still comes on when I turn on the faucet. This is true for both hot/cold. I then turned the valve all the way counterclockwise, and the water still comes out. The problem is...

Shut off valve not working! [ 34 Answers ]

Hi: I am trying to fix a leaky compression faucet. I have turned off the shut off valve for the cold water under the sink so the when the handle for the cold water of the compression faucet is turned, there is no water as expected. However, even if I turn off the shut off valve for the hot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.