Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IevanPolkka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 07:07 PM
    How do I getting scars off my legs from cutting?
    I really need someone to tell me how to get these disgusting scars off my legs. The bad thing is that I still cut and its embarrassing. Please help me!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 07:14 PM
    As long as you continue to cut you'll continue to add to the scars you already have.

There's no sure proof way to get rid of scars. Some diminish with age, others are for life, it depends on the injury, the type of scar, and the skin type/healing of the person.

You could consult a dermatologist and hope he/she has suggestions.

Good luck.
    IevanPolkka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    As long as you continue to cut you'll continue to add to the scars you already have.

There's no sure proof way to get rid of scars. Some diminish with age, others are for life, it depends on the injury, the type of scar, and the skin type/healing of the person.

You could consult a dermatologist and hope he/she has suggestions.

Good luck.
    Thank you for the help. I appreciate the help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of scars on my legs? [ 1 Answers ]

I have millions of tiny dots on my legs and I have no idea where they came from.. they don't itch or anything they just annoys me that they're on my legs... and everyone thinks I stab myself with a pencil... I don't know where they came from and I just want them to go away... anything you say will...

Scars in legs [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove old scars in legs? Aside from laser?

I have old scars on my legs . [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone; And or anyone :D So i have pretty old scars on my legs, Um i believe its from Mosquito bites when i was young, and now i have the old marks and scars. I really dont like then there. I bearly wear skirts or shorts anymore..DOSE ANYONE KNOW A CREAM OR ANYTHING FOR THAT ?

My old scars on my legs [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me to get rid my old black and white scars on my legs my wedding is next month please help me what can I do.please give me a very effective and no longer healing please.thank you

Scars on legs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have very ugly scars on my legs what can I use

View more questions Search