Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimpmomma Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Depo Shot side effects
    Just wondering if anyone else was having the same side effects as I am and if they have any answer for them. I quit the depo last November 2006 I was on it for almost three years it took me almost 2 months to start my period and I stayed on it for almost 2 months now I'm not starting at all :eek:
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Inconsistent periods are a side effect of coming off the shot. However, if you have any questions call your dr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo Shot [ 18 Answers ]

I just started the depo shot about 5 days ago... so far all I have heard about it is horror stories... I am glad to report that so far I haven't had any side affects... only a little more sensitive... but then again it hasn't even been a week yet... I kind of just got on it with out asking any...

Depo provera shot [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows... well I had my son sept 8th and got the shot before I left.. ok I was suppose to getr another in December and didn't... so I was wondering when will my period start again?? /

Could this be caused by the Depo shot? [ 2 Answers ]

Can somebody help me? I got the Depo shot for the first time in November for the first time. Since about a month after I have had nothing but problems like I have been bleeding more regular than usual menstrual periods last, itchiness down there, burns to pea, back pain, my breasts have been...

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

I need help what's the side effects of getting off the depo shot I've been on it for 6 months and never got back on it but I haven't got my period since is this bad and plus my breast has been hurting a swelling is this part of the symptoms of getting off it so soon. I got off the depo shot because...

The depo birthcontrol shot [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on the depo shot for six months and I was suppose to go back sept 29,2006 for my third shot but I did not go on the 29th when my shot was due I had cramps in my lower stomach area and I was bleeding but not heavy I'm I trying to start my periode so soon or what.:eek:

View more questions Search