Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blightfoot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Bad ombré
    I'm big on dying my hair. Recently, I went to a salon I didn't know and asked to get an ombré done. Bad idea. She did a good job colour wise, but she made the ombré too high on my head and didn't do it how I wanted. Now it just looks like I have bad caramel highlights that have grown out a lot .
    My question is : would it be a good idea to go to a salon and get all the color stripped from my hair, and get a new ombré (different salon for sure) put in the sane day? Is that possible?

Check out some similar questions!

Lighter Ombré? [ 0 Answers ]

I love love love the ombré hair color (dark at the roots, blending to light at the tips). Right now my hair is my natural medium dark brunette blended to a light caramel. We're going on a cruise this summer and I want to change it up and I was thinking this:...

Going back to dark brown after ombre' [ 0 Answers ]

(Please forgive any ignorance I may portray when trying to explain this) Hi! So, naturally I have dark brown, thin-ish hair. I'm half white and half Japanese and if I had to pick, would say it's either a level 2 or 3. A long time ago I used a combination of failed box dye attempts and runs to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.