Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    signal2007 Posts: 83, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Which anti-virus
    Windows 2003 server doesn't support kaspersky,which anti-virus is best for 2003 server?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2007, 10:34 AM
    For server based A/V I would use Norton Enterprise or CA ETrust.

Mar 12, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    For server based A/V I would use Norton Enterprise or CA ETrust.
    What is "based A/V "?
    And is Norton Enterprise best between other?

Mar 12, 2007, 10:55 AM
    The phrase was server based A/V. I think that should be obvious that it refers to an anti-virus program run from a server.

I'm not a big fan of Norton, but their A/V enterprise edition is among the most popular. But I like the CA tools.

Mar 12, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    the phrase was server based A/V. I think that should be obvious that it refers to an anti-virus program run from a server.

I'm not a big fan of Norton, but their A/V enterprise edition is among the most popular. But I like the CA tools.
    CA tools? Which version?

Mar 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I told you. Their ETrust line of products. Try this site:

Security, Small and Medium Business

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anti virus [ 2 Answers ]

Lately when turnning the computer on EZtrust anti virus icon at the bottom throws up a flag saying the anti virus may not be up to date. I can't figure out how to update it. Should I just get another program or will that cause a conflct by having two anti virus programs. I have a powerSpec computer...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

AVG Anti Virus getting erros [ 2 Answers ]

?? Hi Using Winxp Home I can install the free version (not the trial) the actual free version of AVG anti virus, the install is OK When I try to open it and use it I get a "Missing DLL SHELL" error AVG will not help because I am using the "free" version Any ideas? Have uninstalled and...

Anti-Virus download problems [ 2 Answers ]

My wife has an older Dell PC with Windows98SE and has been unable to download any of the free anti-virus or anti-spyware programs (which I have downloaded on my newer WinXP PC). When attempting to download nothing happens - no error message, etc. Any help will be appreciated. Jlh

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search