Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CamZed Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 10:32 AM
    You just FEEL it
    Has anyone ever "Felt" pregnant when you don't know for sure. For some reason I feel like I am, not in a physical but in an intuition type way. Something inside just tells me that I am. What do you think?
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 12, 2007, 01:31 PM
    With my son I just felt pregnant and didn't even know it yet
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 12, 2007, 01:34 PM
    When I fell pregnant for the first time, I wasn't trying to conceive, in fact I only saw my partner once a week so the chances were pretty slim. Anyway, I was on my way to the Glastonbury festival and it hit me that I was pregnant. I was having difficulty getting on a train and so told the police I was pregnant and they let me on one and found me a seat. I just knew I was pregnant. I left the festival early and went home and took a test the next day and sure enough I was pregnant.

Mar 12, 2007, 01:45 PM
    I just took the test today (2 or 3 days before my expected period) and it came back negative. I got some bleeding today too, very very light. I still think and hope that I am pregnant. I want to be a mom more then anything else in this world.

I was born in Calgary. Where are you in Alberta?
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 12, 2007, 01:49 PM
    I knew by the size of my breast no longer able to even fit in bra I was.. long before I even got morning sickness or took a test.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 12, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Actually that reminds me of my second pregnancy! We were trying to conceive but not having much success so decided to get married. We got married three weeks later and on my wedding day I put on my dress and it was tight around my boobs, but I didn't think much of it. And then at my reception I got cystitis, which I only ever got while pregnant. Sure enough I tested four days later and it was a positive.
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 12, 2007, 02:02 PM
    I'm from Fort McMurray its about 900 km NE of Calgary

Mar 12, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Cool.
    A funny thing is that I talked to a pyschic in January, and she said that I was going to be pregnant within 3 months.
    We didn't even plan it.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 05:09 AM
    I knew with my 3rd, I threw up 2 days running, at 5pm, this happened with my first 2 at the same time.
    My daughter knew with her second, because she always had manageble hair and with her first pregnancy she couldn't do anything with her hair, the same happened with the second and she knew then.
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CamZed
    Has anyone ever "Felt" pregnant when you don't know for sure. For some reason I feel like I am, not in a physical but in an intuition type way. Something inside just tells me that I am. What do you think?
    It is a mothers instinct.. I knew I was when I was only 2 weeks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I feel [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm need some advice. I'm 21 and I love this girl I meet back in school, we dated for a year, but we went through a lot, that married people got through over there whole married life. We had problems like most people, but she made it seem like everything wrong was my fault. So if we did break up...

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

Should I tell her how I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I...

View more questions Search