Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Femaledesperado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 09:57 AM
    A Bank Levy
    I have a bank account and my mother was also added to this bank account. She is on Social Security. I just had a levy placed on my bank account because of her past credit issues. The company refuses to release my money and she refuses to pay. What can I do about this problem?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2007, 10:07 AM
    File motion to quash the levy,

Read this post.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/bankru...ent-59091.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Levy [ 3 Answers ]

I received a bank levy from a lawyer puttin my account as being overdrawn, had little funds in the account. It was all due to a unpaid credit card bill. The balance is calling for some 2800 and I only had a dollar in the account. I'm asking on opinions on how to go about this from here. Is there...

Bank levy in nj [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I live in New Jersey. My husband and I have joint bank accounts that were levied for a debt incurred long before I met him. I went to court and proved this money in the account was from his paycheck as I am not employed and although it seemed obvious to me that all was direct deposited...

Bank levy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband had a bank levy done where they took everything out of our acct. I was unaware of the money due. At this point, he has been disabled for 14 months and not working because the dr.'s said he cannot work. How do I contest this being it is my work money in the account. The sherrif's...

Bank Levy [ 6 Answers ]

I had a bank levy put on my bank account and the outstanding balance was paid in full. My problem is that they took too much money out of my account. The company that took the money took $2000 more then they were supposed to. I've been calling them for a month to try to get my money back and...

Bank levy [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: Today I received papers on a bank levy to my account seeing how I only had a few dollars in there they took it. Will they keep coming after everything that I deposit until the debt is cleared? Because my check is direct deposited what do I need to do please someone help me.

View more questions Search