Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PIYUSH KAPOOR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 04:17 PM
    Finding horror movies by giving brief descriptions
    I watched a 1970/80s horror movie when I was a young boy, I don't remember the name and story of the movie, but I do remember a couple of scenes in the movie which might help you to answer my question - What is the name of this movie ?

Opening scene - Man is running away from something, he goes into a barn, climbs up and then all of a sudden falls from the top of the barn. At the top of the barn there a symbol (not sure but it may have been a circle).

Last scene - Mother is protecting her children from the devil by hugging them together and staying within a circle she drew on the floor to protect them from the devil. She shouts to the devil that he will not take away her son from her.

One of the scenes - The mother throws away a rubber dragon toy with red eyes from the house thinking it is the devil.

One of the scenes - A couple are driving at night and all of a sudden a red light/ ball appears in front of them and the man loses control of the car which leads to the car being blown up in the accident.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/horror-movie-question
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2013, 07:03 PM
    Sounds like the 1972 TV movie Something Evil, which was directed by a guy named Steven Spielberg. Wonder whatever happened to him?

The Single-Minded Movie Blog: Something Evil (1972)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movies by descriptions? [ 1 Answers ]

I think it was a made for TV movie. A playboy had to be married to inherite. His 'Uncle'? Got a priest to marry him. He marries and finds out the priest had been removed from practicing for some reason, so the marriage isn't valid. Rest of the movie is an attempt to get married for real, with evil...

Find movies by descriptions? [ 0 Answers ]

Okay I'm really trying to find this movie I watched a long time ago on Showtime.com . Its about this redheaded girl that has to move into a crappy-ish apartment because her parents are getting divorced. And she goes to this club and has sex with this guy outside in front of this other more...

Finding movies by descriptions [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie and/or book, but I don't have the actors or the characters names. It is about a woman who is kidnapped by a famous man who the police are after for some crime and is brought to a cabin up in the mountains. She tries to escape a few times, but never gets...

Horror movies [ 1 Answers ]

Do horror movies fall under this category ? And if so, has anyone ever seen the 1963 movie Black Sabbath with Boris Karloff ? It was the scariest movie I ever saw.

View more questions Search