Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tresleches_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Do I like her?
    I'm straight, well at least I thought I was. I see this girl at school and we've talked a few times and I'm completely attracted to her. I want a relationship with her but we rarely talk. She has a girlfriend but they are always fighting and breaking up and stuff. I don't know what I should do, it's not like I'm going to try and get with her while she is dating her girlfriend. But, I want to date her sooner or later. But I've been straight all my life, I don't know how people would take it... And I don't know if I would be judged.
    Soupquestion Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Oct 27, 2012, 01:22 PM
    Well, I wouldn't worry about what other people think about those sorts of things. A person's preference for relationships is their own business. Gay, straight, asexual, whatever. It's all a preference.

But, I would try and talk with her more. If you think you like her, approach her as a friend first. If that works out, move forward with it. But I wouldn't jump into a relationship with her if you don't know the full details. Her relationship with her girlfriend might be complicated. And you never know if that's what you'd want to deal with.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 01:26 PM
    Define date, and if you are female or male? How old are you? I ask because there seems to be a lot about yourself you may be confused about. Like what to do about your own feelings of attraction to another human.

Actually there is nothing to be done about the object of your current attraction except don't dwell on it or make a crush fantasy something that controls your life until YOU know more about what you want in real life.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Since there is so much confusion as to whether you are straight or not, trying to fulfill a fantasy with a girl who already has a friend is foolish.
    Find out who you are first, and as this girl is off limits anyway, leave her alone.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 28, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Since there is so much confusion as to whether you are straight or not, trying to fulfill a fantasy with a girl who already has a friend is foolish.
    Find out who you are first, and as this girl is off limits anyway, leave her alone.
    She is attracted to this girl obviously I don't see were you got the confusion aspect of straight gay from.
    She's not even gay she seems to be bisexual.

I wouldn't stay hung up on her, but wait a while see other people and then either you will have found someone better or you she might be available by then.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamed View Post
    She is attracted to this girl obviously I dont see were you got the confusion aspect of straight gay from.
    Shes not even gay she seems to be bisexual.
    I was not confused. She seems to be curious or she has a crush on a girl, That doesn't necessarily mean she is bisexual.
    But this is her question, not our discussion.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 29, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I was not confused. She seems to be curious or she has a crush on a girl, That doesn't necessarily mean she is bisexual.
    But this is her question, not our discussion.
    Yea you right sorry homegirl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search