Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aakrii_styles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 11:25 AM
    Apple logo stucked in my screen
    My iPod is a 2nd generation. There is an apple logo stucked in my screen. I tried lots of things from YouTube but it won't work. The iPod doesn't even show up on itunes. I NEED HELP, PLEASE?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I increase font size on screen in emails received on an apple mac [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to make my emails easier to read on an applemac the fonts are too small

Apple Quicktime Logo w/ question mark inside [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I HOPE you can help me!! I have yet to be able to figure out how to play movies on or with Quicktime, and NOW in place of where the icon normally goes in various websites, ( for advertising) I see a faded Quicktime icon with a question mark inside of it. :confused: Please advise...

I am depressed, stucked in between what to do and what not [ 2 Answers ]

I am 33 year old woman maaried for 8 years having a 3 year old baby; my husband is very loving and loves me much I can even imagine. I hate being a complete house wife which I am playing for 4 years as I left my job becoz of taking care of baby. I can not rely on any baby sitter, and also can not...

After windows logo on boot I get black screen and mouse only! [ 2 Answers ]

Well... I have an intel pentium 4 at 2,4 Ghz - 512 ram - asus motherboard pep4 and suddently when I opened my PC once after the windows logo I get a black screen and my mouse pointer! That's it ! I cannot do anything further nothing works even if I log in safe mode. Tried also to repair my windows...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.