Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CathrynCullen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 02:23 AM
    Is this a Medical Issue?
    I can't drink water or milk without heaving until I'm nearly sick. Everyone thinks I'm making it up, but I was wandering if it was something medical? Has anyone got any ideas what this could be? Or have you experienced it before?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 27, 2012, 04:21 AM
    You could have problems with your sphincter at the bottom of your esophagus not closing properly to prevent regurgitation, and you do need it looked at (usually with a fiber optic camera). Acids from undigested foods can literally wear away the tissue of your esophagus if untreated. I realize you say only water and milk, but it might simply be the volume of what you drink. Try sipping small amounts over an hour or more until you can see a doctor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 04:34 AM
    What can you drink without being sick ?
    ForeverMe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 04:42 AM
    Anything else really.

(Sorry I took ages I forgot all my account details and had to make a new one.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Employer spoke of my medical issue in a meeting [ 4 Answers ]

About a month after being out of work for 6 days, my employer referred to my medical issue in a meeting with 3 other bosses. I feel my rights were violated. Do I have any recourse?

I have a medical issue I need help with. [ 8 Answers ]

I need some help

Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?

Litter Box Quirk or Medical Issue? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a neutered male cat who is about 3 years old. I've noticed that he goes to the litter box about 1-2 times per day. Lately, I noticed that he will go to his litter box and sniff it (when it is clean) and walk away and not use it. Sometimes he walks in a little (only with his front...

Medical issue got me fired. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if this is against labor laws. I started a new job 2 weeks ago and I did not tell them of a condition, in which no one knows what is, If I don't know what it is, how can I tell them I have it for one thing. Well, I had one of my spells, and they told me to bring in all my...

View more questions Search